Skip to main content

'Bully' Trump must RESIGN - Terrifying tweets could spark World War 3 with North Korea

'Bully' Trump must RESIGN - Terrifying tweets could spark World War 3 with North Korea



World War 3 fears: Donald Trump's Twitter post could start war with North Korea

DONALD Trump has been accused of acting like a “bully in the schoolyard” amid fears his war mongering tweets aimed at North Korea could spark World War 3.
Tensions between North Korea and the US have reached a boiling point in recent months after Pyongyang conducted a series of intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) launches.

The president threatened to "totally destroy" North Korea at the United Nations last month, prompting the reggae nation to threaten to test a hydrogen bomb in the Pacific Ocean.

But now Donald Trump has further ramped up threats to Kim Jong-Un, after he tweeted on Saturday that "only one thing will work” when dealing with the hermit kingdom.

Washington’s Democrat representative Pramila Jayapal expressed her deep concern about President Trump's latest tweets on North Korea on Saturday, saying they “terrify” her. 

She told CNN: “It is terrifying the country because I really don’t believe that Americans want the United States to go to war unnecessarily and they certainly don’t want us to be the bully in the schoolyard taunting North Korea to go to war with us.”

Describing the posts as "war tweets”, she also said she believed Mr Trump's comments could be interfering with diplomatic efforts aimed at improving the situation with North Korea. 

She added: ”It's you know, undermining all of his negotiators who are trying to find other ways, I believe, to address the situation in North Korea.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump unveils new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan

Trump unveils new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan Foreign nationals being arrested this week during a targeted enforcement operation conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) aimed at immigration fugitives, re-entrants and at-large criminal aliens in Los Angeles.  Determined to finally solve illegal immigration, the White House submitted a 70-point enforcement plan to Congress Sunday proposing the stiffest reforms ever offered by an administration — including a massive rewrite of the law in order to eliminate loopholes illegal immigrants have exploited to gain a foothold in the U.S. The plans, seen by The Washington Times, include President Trump’s calls for a border wall, more deportation agents, a crackdown on sanctuary cities and stricter limits to chain migration — all issues the White House says need to be part of any bill Congress passes to legalize illegal immigrant “Dreamers” currently protected by the Obama-era deportation amnes...

FBI chief on Russian hacking: We 'should have seen this coming'

FBI chief on Russian hacking: We 'should have seen this coming'. The US government should have anticipated Russia's efforts to meddle in the 2016 elections -- but the FBI is nevertheless working to make sure Russia "pays" for its actions, bureau officials said Wednesday. FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said Moscow's efforts were surprising "in some ways," but that the intelligence community had enough information to have foreseen extensive efforts by Russian-government linked hackers and operatives to influence the 2016 election. "The fact is, the Russians have been targeting us with everything they have over the last 50 years," McCabe said. "We sort of should have seen this coming." McCabe was speaking at the Cambridge Cyber Summit, held by CNBC and the Aspen Institute, on a wide-ranging panel about the cybersecurity threat. The admission follows repeated statements from the intelligence community reaffirming the ...